• Prescribed medications. Must be in original bottles.
• Comfortable casual clothing.
• Sweaters and jackets.
• Workout/Athletic clothing.
• Comfortable shoes and boots.
• Personal hygiene items.
• Driver’s license or other I.D.
• Health insurance card (if available)
• Pharmacy card if not noted on your insurance card. The uncovered cost of medications are the responsibility of our clients to include deductibles.
• Books or magazines that you enjoy reading that are recovery specific.
• Cash, credit cards, ATM cards and check book. These will be placed in a safety deposit box upon admission and may be accessed with special approval. You may carry up to $20 on your person at all times. The will be few opportunities to spend it as our program pays for most all of your extracurricular costs.
• Personal radio/cassette/CD player/iPod or MP3 player with headphones for use in your room or at the gym only at appropriate times of the day and night.
• Cigarettes or other tobacco products. If you use tobacco and do not intend to quit during treatment, we recommend that you bring enough for your anticipated length of stay. We will not purchase these for you.
• Musical instruments provided they are played at appropriate times and are not disruptive to the program or other residents.
• Any clothing that depicts or advertises alcohol, drugs, sex, violence or gambling or any other clothing deemed inappropriate for recovery apparel by staff.
• Laptop computers. Apple or other types of PCs are available for specific clinically approved use.
• Cell phones. Following a 5 day phone restriction at the start of your treatment, you will be able to make telephone calls to clinically approved people at specific times during the day.
• Cameras, video recording devices, video game consoles, or hand-held gaming devices.
• Aerosol products or products containing alcohol, such as hairspray, hand sanitizer, mouthwash, perfume, cologne, aftershave or herbal tinctures.
• Unsealed or unmarked bottles or bags/envelopes of medications, herbs or supplements except for prescription medications in original bottles. Some herbs or supplements specific to recovery are provided.
• Straight razors, knives or weapons of any kind.
• Food or beverages of any kind.
• Illegal substances of any kind.
We Accept Most Major Insurance
We work with most major insurance insurance providers to help cover the costs associated with treatment at Spirit Mountain Recovery.
We are also in-network with the following providers including Cigna, TRICARE, and First Health Network.