The traditional 12-step approach to recovery is not for everyone. While it is a highly effective method of treatment for some individuals, for others it doesn’t work at all. That’s simply because addiction is not a one-size-fits-all disease and recovery can’t be a one-size-fits-all approach.
At Spirit Mountain Recovery, we diversify our treatment methods to help your son, husband or father find his own unique path to recovery. We believe that substance abuse addictions are multi-phasic disorders of the mind, body and spirit. And in order to find life-long recovery, we must work closely with your loved one to stabilize, educate, treat and rehabilitate him from addiction.
What Sets Us Apart: Our Personalized Approach
How has Spirit Mountain Recovery been so successful at treating and rehabilitating individuals with drug or alcohol addictions? Our Northern Utah treatment center is uniquely designed to offer a family-style treatment residence that only accepts eight clients at a time. This ensures a smaller, more personalized approach to recovery for your loved one.
By having a smaller, more personalized setting, we can focus on your loved one’s treatment and recovery. This also helps keep our client-to-staff ratio low and ensures staff members are whole-heartedly committed to your loved one’s recovery journey.
Some of the other ways we personalize treatment include:
- Specialized treatment plans based on the type of addiction your loved one is struggling with
- Specialized treatment plans for any co-occurring mental health disorders your loved one is suffering from
- A professional team of peer support specialists who have been through their own recovery journey
- Individual and group counseling sessions that really get to the bottom of your loved one’s addiction
At Spirit Mountain Recovery, we are also lucky to be situated in an ideal location on the Wasatch Mountains, just north of Salt Lake City, Utah. Our easily accessible location offers your loved one a huge assortment of activities to aid him in his remarkable recovery journey.
Just some of these activities include:
- Paddle boarding
- And more
What Sets Us Apart: Our Integrated Treatment Approach
Our drug and alcohol treatment center adheres to an integrated treatment model of addiction. Our esteemed professional staff not only treats addiction, but is also qualified to assess, diagnose and simultaneously treat any underlying co-occurring mental health issues your loved one is suffering from. This ensures your loved one gets the personalized approach to treatment he needs to successfully heal from addiction.
Evidence has shown that integrated treatment is one of the most effective approaches to recovery because it delivers both mental health and substance use services at the same time. Some of the key elements of this approach to addiction recovery include:
- Shared decision making – Your loved one plays a key role in every step of the treatment process, ensuring we provide a very personalized treatment approach.
- Motivation-based treatment – This involves our staff working to meet our clients where they are in their recovery journey. This is a personalized approach that provides specific treatment based on the stage of addiction and recovery your loved one is in.
- Long-term perspective – Through our remarkable treatment programs, we aim to teach your loved one that recovery may be gradual and that every client is on a different path. It’s about not giving up and feeling supported by our staff.
At our Utah treatment center, we stabilize, educate and focus on a holistic recovery plan that works for your loved one and keeps him at the center of our entire process.
Get Personalized Treatment at Spirit Mountain Recovery Center
Spirit Mountain Recovery is located in the Wasatch Mountains of Northern Utah. We offer remarkable treatment programs for men seeking drug and alcohol rehabilitation. We offer a small-scale, personalized approach to recovery and help our clients find hope and life outside of addiction. Contact us today to speak to an admissions counselor and to schedule a tour.