Convincing a loved one to enter rehab is no easy task. There are a million different objections and excuses they may present to you and it can sometimes be difficult to stand your ground. The best thing you can do is know your facts and find a rehabilitation option that seems the most tailored to their specific personality.
Spirit Mountain Recovery is not your traditional drug and alcohol rehab center. Our unique men-only approach focuses on fun and encourages clients to find happiness, freedom and fulfillment outside of addiction. Through the use of an integrated treatment model, we help men recover from addiction, while simultaneously recovering from underlying co-occurring mental health issues.
The Top 10 Reasons to Choose Spirit Mountain Recovery
So, what is it that sets Spirit Mountain Recovery apart? If your loved one has tried unsuccessfully to recover from addiction, it’s common for them to feel skeptical about new options. But, our Northern Utah rehab center offers a family-style treatment that has been proven to work for our clients.
Use the following facts about Spirit Mountain Recovery when talking to your loved one about their options for recovery:
- Spirit Mountain Recovery only accepts up to eight clients at a time. This ensures a smaller, more personalized approach to recovery and keeps our client-to-staff ratio small.
- We are ideally located on the Wasatch Mountains. Just north of Salt Lake City, Utah, our easily accessible location allows your loved one to explore a huge assortment of outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, paddle boarding, kayaking and more.
- Evidence has shown an integrated approach to treatment is more effective than other treatment options. This approach helps to ensure we are giving each client a personalized recovery journey. Our integrated approach also helps to treat all the underlying causes that got your loved one to this point in the first place.
- We offer peer support mentors who have experienced addiction firsthand. It’s not uncommon for those suffering from addiction to feel as though no one understands what they are going through. Our peer support specialists have gone through their own journey with addiction and can serve as an ally for your loved one.
- Clients at Spirit Mountain Recovery have daily access to a team of seasoned treatment staff members. Your loved one will have direct access to a personal Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Therapist, Social Worker, Nurse, Dietician, Personal Trainer and more.
- We are able to treat a wide range of substances. We are qualified to help individuals recover from alcohol, marijuana, prescription drugs, heroin, cocaine, meth and more, in a non-judgmental and supportive atmosphere.
- Your loved one can participate in twice-a-week Equine Assisted Therapy. This evidence-based therapy regimen allows clients to interact with horses to develop emotional growth and to work through co-occurring mental conditions.
- Studies have shown getting treatment in a different environment is more effective than staying local. If your loved one doesn’t live in Utah, it doesn’t matter. We will help them get here if they think our treatment program is what they need to work towards sobriety.
- Spirit Mountain Recovery offers a holistic approach to healing through Family Behavior Therapy and Counseling. Addiction isn’t just affecting your loved one. It’s affecting you and your entire family. We believe it’s important to heal and mend strained relationships to ensure a brighter future.
- Spirit Mountain Recovery makes recovery fun. Addiction is a very serious disease, but it doesn’t mean that recovery has to be, as well. It’s important for our clients to find the fun in each day, so they can begin to realize they don’t need addiction to feel happy and grounded.
Find Support at Spirit Mountain Recovery Center
Looking for help in getting your loved one to seek treatment for addiction? Spirit Mountain Recovery is here to help. Learn more about our remarkable treatment programs and contact us today to speak to an admissions counselor or to schedule a tour.