Recommended Items to Bring and Not Bring to Treatment:
Items to Bring
- All currently prescribed medications in original bottles.
- Comfortable casual clothing. Laundry facilities and detergent are available for resident use. Sweaters and jackets are recommended as nights are typically cool.
- Workout clothing and one-piece swimsuits only.
- Comfortable walking shoes/boots, athletic sneakers; sandals and hiking boots.
- Personal hygiene items – toothpaste, deodorant, hair products.
- Health insurance card, driver’s license or other I.D.
- Pharmacy card if not noted on your insurance card. The uncovered cost of medications are the responsibility of our clients to include deductibles.
- Books or magazines that you enjoy reading that are recovery specific.
- Cash, credit cards, ATM cards and check book. These will be placed in a safety deposit box upon admission and may be accessed with special approval. You may carry up to $20 on your person at all times. The will be few opportunities to spend it as our program pays for most all of your extracurricular costs.
- Personal radio/cassette/CD player/iPod or MP3 player with headphones for use in your room or at the gym only at appropriate times of the day and night.
- Cigarettes or other tobacco products. If you use tobacco and do not intend to quit during treatment, we recommend that you bring enough for your anticipated length of stay. We will not purchase these for you.
- Musical instruments provided they are played at appropriate times and are not disruptive to the program or other residents.